Home / Shop
HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD 350P
- New Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
- Carry Case
- 10-Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Pads & Battery (Pre-Installed)
- First Responder Kit
- AED Inspection Card (I-Tag)
- “AED On-Site” Window Decal (AEDecal)
- Club AED (Pad and Battery Expiration Reminders)
- Free Shipping
Compact and easy to use, the Semi-Automatic HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P places lifesaving technology right at your fingertips. Designed for the lay responder, this intuitive semi-automatic external defibrillator is an excellent complement to an AED program for the workplace, school, or manufacturing facility.
What Sets the Heartsine 350P Apart?
- Samaritan PAD 350P is the smallest and lightest automated external defibrillator available (2.4 lbs.)
- Highest durability ratings of any AED available (IP56 Dust & Water Rating, Military Standard Drop Test)
- Simple two-button operation. Just press “On/Off” to activate the device and “Shock” to deliver treatment to a patient when advised.
- Real-time audible and visual coaching. The AED guides the user step-by-step through CPR and defibrillation.
- Proprietary electrode technologies. The HeartSine 350P uses SCOPE biphasic technology to optimize treatment according to the patient’s heart rhythm.
- Easy pad and battery replacement. The battery and pads are coupled into a single Pad-Pak cartridge. The Pad-Pak is good for a full 4 years, and you only have one expiration date to keep track of.
- Child-friendly operation. To adjust the device settings for pediatric use, simply swap out the standard Adult Pad-Pak for a Pad-Pak Pediatric Cartridge (sold separately).
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity. The device connects to LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager, so you can ensure that your AED is always operational and ready at a moment’s notice.
- Low cost of ownership. With its low up-front cost and industry-leading 10-year warranty, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P has one of the lowest costs of ownership of any automated external defibrillator.